5 Things You Should Know About SAND SHARKSMay 01, 2012
The new action adventure SAND SHARKS starring reality star and daughter of famed wrestler Hulk Hogan, Brooke Hogan (“Hogan Knows Best,”), and Gina Holden (Final Destination 3, Fantastic Four, Saw 3D: The Final Chapter) premieres on demand.
Here are ODW's 5 Things You Should Know About SAND SHARKS
1) This is Brooke Hogan’s first feature film.
2) Corin Nemec, who was nominated for a Primetime Emmy ("I Know My First Name Is Steven" - 1989), improvises the majority of his lines throughout the film.
3) Sand Sharks or Sand Tiger Sharks are real species who swim in shallow waters near shore.
4) Sand Sharks have never been depicted before on a feature film.
5) There was a time constraint of 5 days to shoot the footage on the beach. “One of the biggest challenges of shooting a movie like this has to do with our time schedule. We had about five days at the beach where we had to do a lot of intensive action scenes that’s when we had all of our extras” – Mark Atkins (Director)
You May Also Like...