Top 5 Reasons to Watch The Web Series HIGH MAINTENANCEFebruary 11, 2014
A nameless cannabis delivery guy delivers his much needed medication to stressed-out New Yorkers in this character-driven web series. “High Maintenance” was created by husband and wife team Ben Sinclair and Katja Blichfeld. They produce the series with their BFF Russell Gregory as Janky Clown Productions. Here are 5 reasons (aside from the fact that it’s been named “Best Web Series of 2013” by multiple publications) to watch…
Top 5 Reasons to Watch The Web Series HIGH MAINTENANCE
1. The episodes are only 6-11 minutes long but so compelling that you might find yourself binging through the entire series without even realizing 2 hours has gone by.
2. While it’s definitely comedic, it’s not always light-hearted; the show frequently explores the dark realities of life and how people cope in those situations.
3. The characters are so complex, realistic and wonderfully portrayed that you feel like you’re getting to know real people during some of their most vulnerable moments.
4. It also shows the different sides of cannabis, how people use it recreationally of course, but also how and why people try it for truly medicinal purposes.
5. There are talks of it coming to the small screen, see it now so that you can say you knew about it before it became a popular TV series!
Sabrina Luppi is a new contributing writer to On Demand Weekly. She is currently a film and marketing student at San Francisco State University, and recently completed a content programming internship at Intel. Sabrina is an aspiring actress, writer and filmmaker and her favorite genre is horror. Follow her on Twitter @sabzy_
You May Also Like...
Top 5 Reasons to Watch SRSLY- WEB SERIES